“What a pleasant surprise ”
Review of Grove

Grove
Reserve with OpenTable
Grove is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 997 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eastern and Cherry
Transit: Route 4 Southbound (Cherry and Eastern) Approximate .14 miles East of the bus stop on Cherry. Located on the North side of Cherry Street.
Description: Grove, an Essence Restaurant Group establishment, brings Farm-to-Table with modern, authentic cuisine featuring our Essence hallmarks: impeccable service and fresh, natural, local ingredients.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here one night. Came from Chicago and used to good food. This restaurant was great. The food so delicious! And interesting. Service so kind and attentive. We had the wine pairing and the server did an excellent job! Love this place!

Natalie T, Brand Representative at Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hello! Thank you for visiting us during your trip to Grand Rapids, and for taking the time to write such a kind review! We hope to see you again next time you're in town. Cheers!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My daughter was in town and wanted to go to 'some place different' so we headed to the Grove. We were seated early (had reservations but it wasn't full). The waitress was there immediately and took our drink orders. She explained the menu changed daily - so we went with the seed crusted tuna, pork tenderloin roulade, and the chicken boulaide (?). We loved them all. Had to have dessert, which was great also. One of the best in Grand Rapids. We will be back.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I went there this evening with a friend. Reservations were pretty much necessary when we went. But we reserved ahead of time so we were good. The server was very polite and attentive but not intrusive. The food was excellent both in its presentation and taste. this is not a moderately priced restaurant it is on the more expensive side but it is very nice for special occasion.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I ate at Grove for my birthday. I had the trout and it was it was fabulous. I love the atmosphere. It cost a little more to eat at Grove but it is still a good price range. It is my favorite place in Grand Rapids.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We went for a Valentines Day dinner and the atmosphere, service and food, drinks and presentation were all superb. They did do some substitutions for me because I'm a weirdo and don't like a lot of different vegetables, but my boyfriend loved them all. I love that it is a farm to table restaurant. I wanted to take photo's but I didn't feel it would be appropriate, but the food presentation was awesome. I would highly recommend the Grove to anyone.

1  Thank GrannyTammy01