“Get the fajitas dinner, but slipt it....”
Review of El Haragan

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Haragan
Ranked #129 of 996 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 June 2017

The fajita dinner has enough meat and topping for 2 people easily. They give you free fried chips and salsa. The chips are fantastic, with no salt on them,.....thank you. The salsa is a blended salsa but good. I also like the verde sauce here, it's homemade and very good.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Had dinner at El Haragan on 5-3-17 and enjoyed it very much. I had the Real Burrito and it was delicious. While there are some items on the menu described as spicy, this was not. Well, it is rather spicy (some would say hot!) and while it was fine by me, some people may find the heat level excessive for their taste. I appreciated the warmed chips and salsa getting to the table immediately, with out asking, and the drink order was taken quickly. Service was excellent, this was middle of the week early evening so do not know how things go during busier times. I would like to go back because what I ordered was very tasty and there were some interesting items on the menu I would like to try. Was too full for desert but would like to have desert some time, have not had flan for some time so got to have some next time.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Had our favorite waiter tonight. My wife and son speak Spanish with him. Son had carnitas, wife enchiladas, and chile verde for me. All served fast and hot. Love this place.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

We love this place. The people are super nice and the food is great and comes out super fast. I love the burritos, chips and salsa, and the coke. I highly recommend this place for anyone who likes good mexican food fast.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I stop here a couple times a month. Every visit has been great service and great food with good pricing. Today I had a lunch special of a small burrito, tamale and beans. All entries come with complimentary chips and salsa. The lunch was very good and their salsa is amazing. When I paid my bill it was $7.80 and he ran my card. He realized it should have been $7.30 and gave me 50 cents back. How about that for honesty!

1  Thank Bam694