“Exceptional food”

Pita House Sami's Gyros
Ranked #208 of 996 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Every single time I fly into Grand Rapids I will go to Sami’s or his second location on 28th street for the best falafel I have had in the United States. Get a traditional Sami’s gyro with the pickled beets you won’t regret it.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Excellent food here. The wait is managable, and service is friendly. Ordering can be a bit confusing if you are not used to it. Prices are high. Overall great place.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite Middle Eastern Restaurant in Grand Rapids. Great gyros, salads, hummus, baba ganoush (sp?), baklava, etc. Sometimes we bring our own bowl and they fill it and decorate it and then we take it to parties.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

The absolute best Gyro i have ever had...
This place has GREAT food any review under 4 stars is not worth reading.
I stop here everytime i pass through GR.

1  Thank Joe R
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I am torn between average and very good. The gyro is very good, but the rest of our food was average. Since I didn't see anything my five year old would like I opted for the shishkabob platter to offer a variety of options. The hummus didn't have a lot of flavor and the pita bread was not good at all. The fatoosh salad however was delicious. The chickens was average and so was the rice. So, all in all, order the gyro and one of the salads and you won't be disappointed.