“St paddy's day”

Add it.
Quinn and Tuites Irish Pub
Ranked #622 of 954 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Packed with fun seekers and music. Had a couple of small cups of Guinness . Tasted good. We didn't stay for the buffet.
May go back next year.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Great bar to hang out. They have plenty of dart boards and pool tables. Lots of regulars. Not much in the way of food choice, but they do pour you a stiff one. Weekends can get crowded, week day evenings less so. They through a smashing party for St Paddy's, tickets are hard to get for this one. Have hung out many a time in the past - fond memories.

Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

It was alrite. Because of having gone the year before on st. Patrick's day I knew that if I wanted to drink a proper pint and shot in a glass I had to bring my own. I sat and had my 8 am drink in an Irish dive on pattys day and went home. It's a quaint little hole with friendly staff. I do enjoy my time there the few times out of the year I find myself there.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Wow -- WORST customer service I've ever gotten (or not gotten) in my entire life. We went to the pub on a recent weeknight. Online, there is no menu, but an indication that they serve food. It says they have a "limited menu". We walked in and sat down at a table. After 25 minutes of no service, we got up and left.

As we walked out, the bartender looked at my SIL questioningly, and she explained that we had been looking for some dinner. The bartender said, "We don't have a waitress til 7pm and we only serve three things anyway." Now, I totally understand that we were apparently supposed to walk up to the bar to order, but you'd think one of the bartenders would have bothered to walk over and tell us that. It would have taken two minutes. I will never be visiting again for any reason.

1  Thank wife2abadge