“Drive thru Gyros”

Mr. Gyros Restaurant
Ranked #384 of 997 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The best gyros and it is a drive through. Fresh meat and fresh vegetables mean great taste. Don’t let the looks of the place fool you. The food is great.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Ordered the lamb gyro, they are slightly slow, but I am patient. The meat was well seasoned and plentiful. The sauce was interesting and slightly different but I really liked it. The gyro was really good except for one thing. The yellow onions were cut too chunky and big. It overpowered the gyro. If this was done with red onions sliced thin. THIS WOULD BE THE BEST VALUE AND THE BEST GYRO IN GR. $5.99. I hope the owner gets this review because his menu is extensive. with salads, which I will go back to try because they sound awesome. Liked it but gotta change the onions to red. Its a drive thru, looks like a dive, but something tells me this is a hidden gem. Im gonna go back because I think this has great potential, maybe I hit it on a "bad onion day"

Reviewed 25 September 2014 via mobile

Had the black & white gyro and it was excellent. I also tried the Greek fries which were also excellent. There is limited outdoor seating and no indoor seating but they do have a drive thru. Service is slow but only because they make it fresh.

Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

Visited here for the first time and the gyros are delicious and authentic. The best gyros I have ever had. I recommend ordering a gyro with hummus on it. The owner is super nice and gave us free samples of his homemade hummus. I definitely recommend this place.