“Tots and Beers”
Review of Blue Dog Tavern

Blue Dog Tavern
Ranked #103 of 950 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 2 December 2014

Cool place with good food . I recommend the bacon tots or the buffalo chicken flat bread pizza. Very friendly staff with cozy atmosphere. One big television is dedicated to hundreds of customers dogs ... so cute and funny. Beer selection on tap is top notch. My girl friend had an awesome burger with Cajun french fries. We will be back.

1  Thank Papadjerm
There are newer reviews for Blue Dog Tavern

Reviewed 1 November 2014

My daughter recently started working not far from where I work, so we decided to meet for lunch. Decided to try Blue Dog Tavern. It is in a great old building on the west side of Grand Rapids that started as a bank, then was the home to the Kopper Top for 40 years. Opened as Blue Dog Tavern five weeks ago, I immediately felt at home. The service was great. There is a nice selection of local craft beers, and the menu includes a nice variety of pub sandwiches, buyers and dogs. Very reasonably priced. Nice atmosphere, friendly service, good food, good value. I will definitely be back.

2  Thank Brooks K