“Awesome”

Zesty Gyros and Deli
Ranked #204 of 996 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Staff is so friendly- just wish they were open on the weekends! Gyros are huge and absolutely delicious. Great place to dine in or order take out.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Ordered the gyro and it was good. Very juicy, good size meal. Several choices and quick for lunch. They seemed to move the orders quicky.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

I have never before had a gluten free gyro until the one I had last night at Zesty Gyros. It was pretty darn good - and one of these days I'll cheat and get the regular pita. Yup, this is good, the greek lemon soup is good too! And huge portions. And the best part is the feeling we got from the owner and the people working there. Good people, nice people who care about the food and care about the patrons. It's a feel good place, not fancy, but really comfortable and welcoming.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Wow!!! what a great find!!! we had gyros chicken and lamb and beef they are large the pita is fresh they come with chips and s pickle. we will definitely be back

Reviewed 15 December 2015

On our way home a few days ago, we had to stop at a Verizon store. We wanted to find something for lunch nearby and saw Zesty Gyros. We asked about the quality in a nearby store and they highly recommended it.......so we tried it. My husband and I got 2 different chicken flatbread sandwiches(gyros). First of all, the sandwiches are so full of meat it was very difficult to keep it in the sandwich. The flavor of both was really good, but I liked my husband's a little better, which had the garlic sauce. They were so big, we probably could have split one. The owner, his wife and their daughter are very helpful, and very friendly. If you are driving near the Knapp Meijers, stop in here............Tasty!!!

2  Thank KareStev