“Awesome veggie burgers”

Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I love this restaurant because I can get vegan food and my hubby can get something yummy that isn't vegetarian or vegan. I have tried every one of their veggie burgers and I love them all. The vegan cupcakes are great, too.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

It is a great little place in a great little town, just make sure you don't try to go on Mondays! It's not very big on the inside so you have to be prepared to wait a bit for a table on busier nights. I always get the chicken sandwich with cranberry sauce, you make a mess but it truly is delicious.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Excellent selection of vegetarian dishes as well as something for the meat lover. Very creative choices. Nice atmosphere. Good desserts.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Went there with a co worker for lunch and I ordered a bowl of chicken soup ( minus the chicken ) with a few vegetables floating on top, and some kind of a sandwich of which I am not sure.. What's the latest descriptive word in play, oh yeah eclectic ( I prefer odd ) it is clean, busy and certainly has its following, neither of us liked the food and would not return unless under the threat of death !! I prefer the Bosna Express as my first choice ..

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Our group of six women on a mini vacation stopped here for lunch on the way to the Gerald Ford Presidential Museum. We absolutely loved our lunches. The portabella sandwich was delicious. Some of my other friends shared salads and sandwiches, which were divided and plated before being brought to our table. This was a lovely way for some of us to taste both a sandwich and a salad. Wish we could have had room for a slice of Hummingbird Cake. Next time, we will definitely have dessert.