“Worth the trip”

Add it.
Olga's Kitchen Incorporated
Ranked #306 of 996 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My mom and I visit GR once a year (from Ontario, Canada), and ALWAYS make a point of stopping here for a meal. We constantly crave the classic snackers, as well as the salads and Olga's sandwiches. I wish there was a location in Flint, since we make it there more often.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Lovely and friendly staff. The menu is good and location convenient. Nice alternative from the regular rood courts at the mall.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

We love the snackers, ordered a large order and got the wonderful apple/pecan salad. The food was so good, quick and enjoyable. The waitress Shanera made it the best she could. She was great!! The bread pudding dessert was delicious. My kids loved the food. Great family outing at the mall. Recommend Snackers and Bread pudding. YUM

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Ordered a sandwich and fries, fries were cold, ok not a problem it was delivery! Ordered zucchini fries on the side!!!! Omg, the container was about half the size of a small fry at McDonald's, and as far as zucchini!!!!!!! You have to be kidding me !!! It was French fries with tiny slabs of zucchini in perhaps ten of the fries!!!!! $4.50. So basically it cost me $25 with tip, for a small wrap, fries and zucchini fries for one person, I could have gone to red lobster for less!!!!! Called the dispatcher who was very nice, and he informed me that they will be willing to take off the money for the zucchini fries!!!! But all in all, very disappointing!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2015

We decided to have a late lunch while shopping at the mall and our waitress made our day. Stephanie was quick to take a drink order, followed up by our salad and original olga. The food came out quickly, well prepared and delicious. We ate on a Thursday afternoon so we were able to walk in without a line. That won't happen as shopping gets busier and weekends approach. But don't let the lines stop you, it's worth it. Also, the manager came around to see if we were happy. Like that extra touch.