“Don't Get a Chance to Eat Here Often”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olga's Kitchen Incorporated
Ranked #304 of 996 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 16 January 2018

The Olga's closest to where we live closed so we don't have the chance to eat at one very often, which is sad as I love Olga's! We were doing some Christmas shopping at the mall so we had lunch here. As it was just before 1:00 the restaurant was quite busy so we had to wait a few minutes for a table. The hostess was friendly, and after we were seated our server, Tyler, came over within just a couple of minutes to get our drink order.

My husband and I each ordered a combo meal with original Olga, curly fries, and small Olga salads. Tyler brought our salads and we immediately realized there was absolutely no dressing whatsoever on them. So we called Tyler over to ask him about it and he brought the dressing out to us right away. Love their dressing!

When Tyler brought our sandwiches I noticed the extra sauce on the side that I had requested when we ordered wasn't on the plate so I mentioned it and he brought it right away. Love the Olga sandwiches!! Always so good!!

We enjoyed our food, and great, prompt service from Tyler. Hopefully the next time we are at Woodland Mall we will be able to have lunch there again.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My mom and I visit GR once a year (from Ontario, Canada), and ALWAYS make a point of stopping here for a meal. We constantly crave the classic snackers, as well as the salads and Olga's sandwiches. I wish there was a location in Flint, since we make it there more often.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Lovely and friendly staff. The menu is good and location convenient. Nice alternative from the regular rood courts at the mall.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

We love the snackers, ordered a large order and got the wonderful apple/pecan salad. The food was so good, quick and enjoyable. The waitress Shanera made it the best she could. She was great!! The bread pudding dessert was delicious. My kids loved the food. Great family outing at the mall. Recommend Snackers and Bread pudding. YUM

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Ordered a sandwich and fries, fries were cold, ok not a problem it was delivery! Ordered zucchini fries on the side!!!! Omg, the container was about half the size of a small fry at McDonald's, and as far as zucchini!!!!!!! You have to be kidding me !!! It was French fries with tiny slabs of zucchini in perhaps ten of the fries!!!!! $4.50. So basically it cost me $25 with tip, for a small wrap, fries and zucchini fries for one person, I could have gone to red lobster for less!!!!! Called the dispatcher who was very nice, and he informed me that they will be willing to take off the money for the zucchini fries!!!! But all in all, very disappointing!!!