“Family Friendly and Attentive Staff”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Grandville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

First off, this is a chain restaurant and this review is judging it against that standard. The 5-Star review is for cleanliness, service, value and food quality. Not saying this is the finest meal you'll ever be served, but I have yet to be disappointed. There are a TON of chain restaurants in this area and this is by far our favorite. The atmosphere is "comfort classy" and very family friendly. Be sure to try the Sicilian chicken soup.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Everything we have ever ordered here is good! They have great appetizers, bread, salads, soups, and fire grilled pizzas, steak marsala, chicken bryan, rosa, marsala, pamesan, pasta dishes, all top notch! 99

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I love this restaurant and the food I get here. I've never been disappointed with any entree, although I do have my favorites. The drinks are amazing and the service is very good.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Went with coworkers for dinner, greeted warmly, seated promptly and served right away. Atmosphere was good, drinks were also good.
Servings were big, plenty for leftovers.
No problems with this visit and will most definitely be returning.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I frequent here with my wife sometimes for appetizers and a glass of wine after work. Sometimes we come a little later and have dinner together. In addition I often bring customers and my sales staff to this location. You can always count on good-quality food and service. They also have a few nice wines from Italy.

I really enjoyed the roasted garlic herb mix that they provide along with olive oil at the beginning of your meal. If you enjoy anchovies with your Caesar salad you get the real deal here. Not just some simple anchovy salad dressing. Their entrées are consistent. I particularly enjoy the salmon or broiled scallops and shrimp. Chicken Marcella is also outstanding. If you enjoy appetizers I suggest the calamari or the antipasto plate