“great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

the atmosphere was wonderful, service is great, food yummy. It is a little on the high end side of cost, but so worth it .

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is my least favorite Italian restaurant in the entire area. I do not care for the way they prepare the food. I do not care for the taste of the food nor do I care for the service I receive here. I received a $100 gift certificate from where I used to work and I hate to waste anything. That is the only reason I eat here every few years in hopes something changes, but it never does.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Oh my...where do I start? Every bite was heaven. Melt-in-your mouth goodness. It was the first time I ever asked to talk to a manager to express my delight with the atmosphere, service, and especially the taste and quality of the meal. Kudos Carrabba's!

My meal consisted of a very fresh house salad with a delightful parmesan creamy dressing, followed by the best chicken marsala I have ever been served (hot and juicy), along with fettuccine alfredo, topped off with a large helping of a phenomenal tiramisu for dessert. This dining experience was heavenly.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Have been here multiple times for dinner and am never disappointed with the food. The ambience of the restaurant is old school Italian with ample seating & friendly service. Love the homemade bread and dipping sauce they bring to the table before every meal. My go to selection after a fantastic caesar salad is the Chicken Marsala. It comes with two boneless chicken breasts cooked to perfection drizzled with brown gravy, mushrooms and onions and side orders of smashed red skin potatoes and broccoli. This is not a cheap meal by any means, but you truly appreciate that you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is a stand by for me when it comes to eating Italian.

A cup of minestrone soup has no pasta so it is safe. Then the chicken Marsala with a side of vegetables. One of my most favorite meals.

2  Thank nola1961