“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Original dishes, not your basic Italian menu. Service is excellent.
Atmosphere was quiet and conversations can be heard. That is important because connecting at meal time is part of the dining experience.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We waited several hours to get a seat, which I thought was crazy, but the restaurant selection wasn't my decision. I ended up ordering the margarita pizza. $13 for total disappointment. It was dry and the tomatoes slices were huge. I have had better.

Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hello Mallorie,

This is very disappointing. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at homeoffice@carrabbas.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Grandville, MI". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy
Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a great restaurant, very nice atmosphere, and great Italian food. It is a higher end place to eat.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

the atmosphere was wonderful, service is great, food yummy. It is a little on the high end side of cost, but so worth it .

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is my least favorite Italian restaurant in the entire area. I do not care for the way they prepare the food. I do not care for the taste of the food nor do I care for the service I receive here. I received a $100 gift certificate from where I used to work and I hate to waste anything. That is the only reason I eat here every few years in hopes something changes, but it never does.