Rodeway Inn
SpringHill Suites
US$169
Hyatt.com
US$64
Grand Rapids Inn(Grand Rapids)
US$51
131 Hotel-Plaza(Grand Rapids)
US$89
Orbitz.com
Prairieside Suites(Grandville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolpool sidepool tablemake your own wafflesfelt greatnice bathroompaying guestssausageair hockeybreakfast itemsparking lotenjoyed my staygrand rapidstwo nightswould stay here againfree breakfastcomfortable beds
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I had my 11-year old with me...after a long soccer tournament. We arrived at 9:45pm. People were drinking and partying in the pool area. There were no options for movies on the TV. The room was dingy at best... One night would be okay, right!? I walked into the bathroom and an overwhelming STRONG marijuana smoke smell filled my lungs! I looked down - only to find ANTS crawling on the bathroom floor!!!

At 10:00pm, we packed up, politely demanded our money back (which she couldn't do without the manager), and went to another, more reputable hotel. I am not a person who likes to complain, but this was by far, the worst hotel experience I have ever had!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank jodyganum
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I loved sitting in the hot tub watching it snow outside! A wall of windows is beside the pool area. It has an "old school Holidome" feel that reminded me of the Holiday Inns we visited when I was a kid---one giant room with pool area, pool table, air hockey game, foosball. The breakfast area was also here. The free breakfast was continuously replenished---eggs, sausage, yogurt, make-your-own waffles. The coffee was delicious; they even had the French vanilla creamer my husband and I love. Stay two days so you can enjoy the peace that ensues during the period between the first day's check-outs and the next day's check-ins! We asked (and were graciously granted!) a late check-out so we could spend a little extra time here!

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We had a Great Time Here..If Ever In Grandville Stay Here..! Great Pool & The People Are Friendly. It doesn't matter what you need they will so their best to get it for you. The Pool is Big & Hot Tub felt great.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely horrible. First room they put us in smelled of smoke. Moved to 2nd room that smelled better but the room was even more "tired" than the first. Dirty walls, broken hangers, and the door couldn't latch correctly. Heat was set at 75 and we couldn't turn it off. Got a "good deal" through Priceline but feel ripped off. Definitely not a 2.5 star hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on March 25. At BEST this is a 2 star. The hotel is run down and extremely dated. The beds are not comfortable and you can here conversations in other rooms. A noisy place. The staff were friendly. The issue was cleanliness. Upon returning to our room after our outing, we pulled down the sheets to find a gum wrapper and a crusty stain on the bed sheet. Two of the three pillows appeared to have mascara on them. We complained to the front desk and the young lady was pleasant and tried to accommodate. She transferred us to another room. In this room the heating did not work. She brought us a heater and finally around 2am we went to bed. The manager in the morning was apologetic and offered 10% discount to the room. Hardly an appropriate discount given the issues. By this point we had given up with this hotel. Save your money and go to the Holiday Inn Express down the street.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple