“Great Value”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Grandville
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We were a group of 13 families and stayed at the Grandvillage inn(now Rodeway Inn) for 2 nights during a baseball tournament. It was a great experience.
- The hotel is somewhat outdated, but clean. For the price we paid it was a great value.
- The pool area was fabulous, adults ordered food in the evenings and ate in the dining area right next to the pool, and could watch the kids the whole time.
- There were minor issues but everything was quickly resolved by the management.
- Checkout was quick. We gave the management our names the night before and they had all of the paperwork completed in the morning.
- We would for sure stay here again and would recommend it, especially for groups.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the pool if you want to go to bed before 11pm.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 May 2017

The room smelled moldy, there were cracks in the ceiling and the curtains were ripped. The bathroom sink did not work and it was filthy with visible dirt in the corners and black grouting in the tile floor that was supposed to be a light color. I checked for bed bugs and did not find any. Yay!! We were there for a softball tournament and there weren't any rooms that were reported as any better.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. This hotel needs a complete make over.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I had my 11-year old with me...after a long soccer tournament. We arrived at 9:45pm. People were drinking and partying in the pool area. There were no options for movies on the TV. The room was dingy at best... One night would be okay, right!? I walked into the bathroom and an overwhelming STRONG marijuana smoke smell filled my lungs! I looked down - only to find ANTS crawling on the bathroom floor!!!

At 10:00pm, we packed up, politely demanded our money back (which she couldn't do without the manager), and went to another, more reputable hotel. I am not a person who likes to complain, but this was by far, the worst hotel experience I have ever had!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank jodyganum
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I loved sitting in the hot tub watching it snow outside! A wall of windows is beside the pool area. It has an "old school Holidome" feel that reminded me of the Holiday Inns we visited when I was a kid---one giant room with pool area, pool table, air hockey game, foosball. The breakfast area was also here. The free breakfast was continuously replenished---eggs, sausage, yogurt, make-your-own waffles. The coffee was delicious; they even had the French vanilla creamer my husband and I love. Stay two days so you can enjoy the peace that ensues during the period between the first day's check-outs and the next day's check-ins! We asked (and were graciously granted!) a late check-out so we could spend a little extra time here!

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We had a Great Time Here..If Ever In Grandville Stay Here..! Great Pool & The People Are Friendly. It doesn't matter what you need they will so their best to get it for you. The Pool is Big & Hot Tub felt great.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grandville
1.9 km away
8.9 km away
Quality Inn Hudsonville
Quality Inn Hudsonville
#1 of 2 in Hudsonville

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!