Comfort Suites(Grandville)
US$187
US$152
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$179
US$159
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$63
Grand Rapids Inn(Grand Rapids)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$51
Prairieside Suites(Grandville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolpool sidepool tablemake your own wafflesfelt greatpaying guestsair hockeynice bathroombreakfast itemssausageparking lottwo nightsgrand rapidsfree breakfastwould stay here againcomfortable bedsstaff was friendly
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

For the price I paid I would have expected a little better room but it wasn't terrible. I would stay here again if there weren't any cheaper rooms nearby. Definitely think the price should be lowered.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This was a very pleasant hotel. Quiet and very comfortable beds and pillows. Also had a nice high shower head! Pool area was nice too. Breakfast was average and the buffet layout was awkward. Check-in and out was quick and efficient. Staff was friendly. Good location with a restaurant/bar right across the parking lot.

Bathroom and furniture were a little worn. The bathtub looked dirty, but it was actually small chips in the bottom of the tub. The facial tissue cover also had a lot of rust on it.

Overall a good experience, but some things needed to be updated. Would be happy to go back.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We were a group of 13 families and stayed at the Grandvillage inn(now Rodeway Inn) for 2 nights during a baseball tournament. It was a great experience.
- The hotel is somewhat outdated, but clean. For the price we paid it was a great value.
- The pool area was fabulous, adults ordered food in the evenings and ate in the dining area right next to the pool, and could watch the kids the whole time.
- There were minor issues but everything was quickly resolved by the management.
- Checkout was quick. We gave the management our names the night before and they had all of the paperwork completed in the morning.
- We would for sure stay here again and would recommend it, especially for groups.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the pool if you want to go to bed before 11pm.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017

The room smelled moldy, there were cracks in the ceiling and the curtains were ripped. The bathroom sink did not work and it was filthy with visible dirt in the corners and black grouting in the tile floor that was supposed to be a light color. I checked for bed bugs and did not find any. Yay!! We were there for a softball tournament and there weren't any rooms that were reported as any better.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. This hotel needs a complete make over.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I had my 11-year old with me...after a long soccer tournament. We arrived at 9:45pm. People were drinking and partying in the pool area. There were no options for movies on the TV. The room was dingy at best... One night would be okay, right!? I walked into the bathroom and an overwhelming STRONG marijuana smoke smell filled my lungs! I looked down - only to find ANTS crawling on the bathroom floor!!!

At 10:00pm, we packed up, politely demanded our money back (which she couldn't do without the manager), and went to another, more reputable hotel. I am not a person who likes to complain, but this was by far, the worst hotel experience I have ever had!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family