“Great Experience”

Holiday Inn Express Grandville
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Grandville
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Very clean, great service, excellent value. We purchased this as a "secret hotel" from Travelocity and had pre-paid for the lodging. When we arrived, the hotel was not full and we were given a choice of upgrades (at no extra cost!) Love the cinnamon rolls!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Grandville

Reviewed 23 January 2012

Stayed here while traveling on business. Definitely will stay again since I travel to the Grand Rapids area often. Hotel is located just outside of Grand Rapids but easily accessible from freeway. It was very clean and quiet. Mattress was firm and comfortable and they also have wireless internet which worked very well. Front desk was friendly and they offer a very tasty continental breakfast in the am.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
bflavin, Communications Director at Holiday Inn Express Grandville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2012

Mj1356,
We are glad that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids SW. Our staff's goal is to provide the best expierence and stay to every guest, every time. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property and look forward to your future visits. Have a great day!

Reviewed 1 January 2012

Ok for the truth I hate nice hotel I prefer crappie hotels for explame the econo lodge but whatever we stay at this holiday inn express it pretty nice they were kid friend and let us play mini stick in the hallway but they nice and purity to us if we were loud in the hAllway they were say nicely can u please keep it down are if u have kIds it a great place they have a indoor pool and a arcade and a free breakfest

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Sk84jesus
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I stayed at this hotel last December and was not impressed even though that was my second visit. I ended up getting a really good rate from the top secret Travelocity rate deal so I returned with some trepidation. This time the staff was all friendly and polite and I had no issues whatsoever. My room did smell a bit, probably an old smoking room, but I just opened the window a bit and left to hang out with some friends. Once I returned it was pretty much gone and something I could live with.

The renovations were underway last time I was here and were recently completed. This hotel is very nice and looks close to brand new. The bed is comfy and similar to the firmness I have at home. Everything was clean and breakfast was wonderful. I will pay rack rate again when I return to this area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Stayed here while traveling on business. The hotel was just renovated and the room was great. High Speed Internet was wireless and worked welled. Enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. I am a YMCA member and the hotel is right next store to a Y.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grandville
2.0 km away
Hampton Inn Holland
#1 of 18 in Holland
9.0 km away
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Grandville? Share your experiences!