American Host Inn
Dunes Express Inn & Suites(Hart)(Great Value!)
US$132
Sierra Sands Family Lodge(Mears)(Great Value!)
US$90
Dunes Waterfront Resort(Mears)(Great Value!)
US$109
Days Inn Suites(Pentwater)(Great Value!)
US$77
Hotels.com
US$149
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$110
Rodeway Inn(Ludington)
US$60
Best Western Lakewinds(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$76
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrestaurant next doorbike trailsilver lake sand dunesgreat place to stayminute drivenice changeflat screen tvpost cardbed was comfortablepersonal vehiclewould recommend this hotel to anyonefriendly ownerscouple of nightsdefinitely stay here againfelt like homeair conditioningcleanest hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Extremely nice couple that understand family vacations and what you expect, totally worth not having a pool or hot tub. The rooms are extremely clean, the towels smell like I washed them at home, so soft and clean, I will stay here again. We were going to stay elsewhere closer to the freeway but it was gross, got our money back and called here at the last minute, they accommodated us in a heartbeat even at the last few minutes of being open. Thank you so very, very much!

Room Tip: They have quiet time at 11:00 for all rooms!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank scottncourt
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Nice, clean hotel. Wonderful hosts! And a microbrewery across the street! Near the highway so easy to get to other communities in the area. We weren't sure about staying at a privately owned hotel, but this was a winner!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This is a small but very nice motel/inn. We were visiting the area for the 4H fair at the Oceana County Fair since our grand nieces are involved. The inn is convenient To everything. Besides to the fair itself, there are several good restaurants nearby. In fact one is directly across the street.
I will definitely stay here again when I'm in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We spent three nights here in the suite. It was very clean and had everything we needed. There's a small kitchen with a small refrigerator and microwave. Paper plates and basic utensils. The living room had two couches and a TV and was great. The beds are in a separate room and were very comfortable. The whole suite was very clean and had everything we needed. There's a bike trail accessible in the back of the property. We walked on it each morning. It's approximately a 10-15 minute drive to Silver Lake and the beaches. We spent time at Lake Michigan and Silver Lake. Enjoyed them both. We enjoyed a great meal at Hart Brewing right across the street. We had a pet emergency right before we left, so my daughter and I arrived before my husband. We were heading to Traverse City from Hart, and they were nice enough to let us leave our car there for a few days so we didn't have to drive two cars. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The suite was awesome!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My husband and I spent two nights here and it couldn't have been better. Our room was very clean with a very comfortable bed. Dar & Don were so friendly and kind. I called to see if we could get our keycard before check-in time as we were on our way to Pentwater for the day/evening and it would be more convenient to pick it up on our way rather than return after 3:00 and then go back to Pentwater. Dar kindly said absolutely. I'm sure you would not get that kind of service at chain hotels. "That Place" restaurant next door had delicious breakfasts for extremely reasonable prices. All meat and potatoes but even a picky eater like me found some good food. I would highly recommend staying here if you want a clean, quiet, comfortable and reasonably priced room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple