Doubletree Hotel Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$194
Doubletree.com
US$199
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$154
HIExpress.com
Haworth Inn & Conference Center(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$144
Hotels.com
US$189
US$199
Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$120
Teerman Lofts(Holland)
US$214
Official Site
All reviewsstove toplaundry facilities on siteplace to stayown mealsholland areawalmartmi
Reviewed 5 September 2017

The room was ready when I arrived.
The floors were freshly cleaned.
All of the staff were friendly.
It was centrally located to the places I visited while in Holland.
I was contacted by staff before and after the visit to see if I needed additional assistance.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
justdraftin, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Rapids Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!
Thank you for letting us know and for choosing Woodspring Suites Holland

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a baseball tournament weekend. There are several things I liked about this place...

1) the staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. My wife forgot her hairdryer and they were quick to loan us one.

2) the price was extremely cheap compared to all the other hotels. There was a big baseball tournament, motorcycle festival and some other convention all going on this weekend, however this hotel didn't jack up the price high like all the other hotels.

3) this hotel was very quiet. There wasn't tons of noise inside the hotel at all and you couldn't hear the expressway that's right next to it. Just a very comfortable stay.

4) this hotel is pretty close to tons of good restaurants and things to do. It's easy to get wherever you're going because of its location.

Overall we were really happy with our stay and we would use this location again when we come up there. The inside and outside of this hotel are very well kept up and clean. Plenty of parking as well.

If you're looking for a very inexpensive stay in a nice hotel then you want to check this place out!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 22 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for letting us know you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Woodspring Holland Staff

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Wanting to spend a week in Holland area with husband and Down Syndrome daughter, the hotel nightly expense was a bit daunting! Woodspring suites offers an affordable solution. No amenities for making beds, daily cleaning of room, etc. However you are able to get new towels and/or sheets as you need. Plus side relatively quiet rooms, full size kitchen and easy access to many tourist sites. Laundry facilities on site and access to internet. Depending on your needs, room may be a bit higher than advertised on electronic sign so double check when you check in.

Room Tip: Very basic accommodations. Bring own plastic silverware & paper plates with your selected food items. Oh yes, pan & skillet also.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 17 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay!
We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My husband and I stayed here 3 nights during the tulip festival. When I first walked in I thought...pretty bare bones. But it was clean and I had read on another review to bring my own dishes (throw aways) and a frying pan and pot and utensils so we were good. Walmart is very near so we bought some basic groceries and made our own meals. There is a stove top, full size fridge and a microwave oven, T.V. and Wi-fi. First night we had some noisy neighbours but thankfully they were gone the next day. It was so close to the tourist attractions we were going for so it was perfect for us. I would stay here again if I went to Holland, MI.

Room Tip: Don't think there are any rooms with views. Our room was on 2nd floor just above the entrance and right by the elevators. It was fine.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
justdraftin, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Rapids Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Hi my name is Terry I am writing this review because me and my family have been staying Atwood springs for a while and we love it here very friendly service kid friendly animal friendly just a great place to stay

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie C
justdraftin, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Grand Rapids Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

We are so happy you are enjoying your stay! We look forward to continuing to provide you and your family excellent customer service! Thank you for staying with us!