Doubletree Hotel Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$140
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$199
Hampton.com
US$199
Haworth Inn & Conference Center(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$144
Holiday Inn Express Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$154
Residence Inn Holland(Holland)
US$179
Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$120
Teerman Lofts(Holland)
US$214
Official Site
All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areastay there againmake your own wafflescheck in was easyice machinewe've stayedcoffee makerholland areastayed one nightnice stayparking lotlake michigantelevisionaccommodationsmattresses
Reviewed 21 April 2018

When we got to our room it was totally unheated. It was like being outside...and it was very cold outside. We did figure out the heating system and within half an hour we were ok. We had a reservation...and it would have been appreciated if the management had thought to at least make the room 50 degrees or so. That wouldn't have been like walking into an icebox! We sat in the lobby until the room warmed. The room was very comfortable after the initial

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MicrotelHolland, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you for staying at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham. We apologize for the initial inconvenience but we are happy to hear you had a comfortable stay after. We hope to see you again! Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

This was a nice hotel and while we didn't have time to explore it, it still was nice. staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn and Suites in Holland, MI. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again! Have a good day.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

The Microtel Inn & Suites in Holland was a relatively new and very comfortable hotel that completely met my needs on a business trip to the area. It was absolutely worth the great rate I paid through Priceline. The room was clean and had a comfortable bed, and the bathroom had a good selection of toiletries. I had work to do in my room, and the free internet was fast and I had no problems connecting.

I noticed several other reviewers comment that the hotel was too dark. I find that most other hotels are too bright and overuse fluorescent lighting in their public areas. I found the lighting at this hotel, both in the public areas and in my room, to be just right--it made me feel more relaxed and comfortable.

The only small negative I noticed was that the TV in my room only received a small selection of cable channels, and the picture quality on several was mediocre. This is by no means a deal-breaker for me however.

While the property is located off the US-31 bypass, it is a 5-minute drive to downtown Holland. If looking for nearby restaurants and shopping, it is absolutely worth heading downtown to experience one of the state's great Main Streets (8th Street), which has many great places to eat. It will take one just as long to drive to one of the generic chains along the US-31 bypass and find a parking spot as it does to get to 8th Street and have a huge selection of local businesses at your fingertips.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we met your accommodations! We are quite conveniently located and we hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

There were hairs all over the bathroom floor. The rooms were dark and outdated. I called the front desk, but no one answered. To check out, I went down to the front desk, but no one was there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for staying at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham. We appreciate reviews no matter if they are positive or negative. Your in put will be forwarded to the correct departments. We apologize for the inconvenience and your disappointment. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

The bathroom floor wasn't clean. There were hairs all over it. The rooms were dark and dated. When I called the front desk, no one answered. I went down to the front desk, and no one was there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for staying at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham. We appreciate reviews positive and negative and we ensure you your input will go to to the correct departments. We apologize for the inconvenience and your disappointment. Have a lovely day.