Doubletree Hotel Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$193
Hampton.com
US$164
US$148
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$181
HIExpress.com
Haworth Inn & Conference Center(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$259
US$270
  • Breakfast included
US$144
US$131
Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$176
US$249
US$197
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Just had a two night get get away with the wife and 2 older kids. Great access to Lakes & beach, pool, grill and picnic area, My. Pisgah and close by scenic marvels! Bill was a great host and we will be back again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I've stayed here twice and both times it was exactly what I needed. Bill was extremely helpful both at check-in and throughout my stay. His recommendations for meals were spot on and he was available anytime I had questions or needed any help. The room was average sized but with lots of storage. I had a kitchenette which was fully supplied with everything I needed. I spent lots of time sitting on the dock, watching the boats and relaxing. If Lake Macatawa is not enough water for you, Lake Michigan is just down the road and the walk there is pleasant and not at all long. The proximity to Holland is a big plus...lots of restaurants and quaint shops in a very pleasant downtown area. When I need rest and relaxation between May and October, I head to Lake Ranch Resort.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Barbara G
Reviewed 15 May 2017

As Wisconsin travelers, we had biked south from the ferry landing in Muskegon for the Holland Tulip Festival Parade. Our plans included a first-time night's stay at the Lake Ranch Resort. We were very pleased with the accomodations, the peace and quiet, and especially the friendly help and advice (Bill) from the resort staff. We would definitely stay at the Lake Ranch again!

Room Tip: Try to get a lake view room if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pakaker4583
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We're from the Netherlands and we stayed here on night in September 2016. Check-in was OK, the warden was very friendly and helpful, explaining us where to go, which places to visit etc. The apartments are located right next to the harbor. If you're in to watersports, this is the place to be! We had a small, but nice and very clean apartment with a small kitchen. You feel at room right away! The resort is at approximately 20 minutes from downtown Holland and 5 minutes from the beach. We certainly recommend this resort.

Room Tip: Pick a room with lakeview!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

No lie. It's a hotel room with a glass window in the front door. I don't care if this is a "safe" town, this is not a safe thing to have, considering the room/door faces a parking lot!
Room was small, but adequate. Smelled awful and musty. Also, the carpet is an allergy sufferers worst nightmare.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends