“I like G's”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Deli, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Good food, good atmosphere. I enjoy eating here. I like the people and I like the dining area. We go here to relax, visit, and enjoy a good mea.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

New Years Eve, 5pm and out for a simple meal. Not wanting to pay the outrageous prices the other restaurants were charging for tonight. The pizza was out of this world !!! And the special for 8 chicken wings was extra delicious !! Very nice and very reasonable !! The staff was very friendly. It was nice and quiet in there and cozy warm. Beer and wine very reasonable ! Will definitely be back ! This was our first visit here.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

We had burgers and a BLT sandwich delivered. Nice guys who delivered. Could not believe how HUGE the hamburgers were!!! Awesome french fries. My mom loved her sandwich. The buns and bread that the food was on looked like it was homemade and it was soooooo good!!!! I definitely recommend this place!!!!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

nice atmosphere with friendly staff. Nice selection of choices on the menu. Affordable for families too.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Ordered delivery. Showed up rather quickly considering I called at prime dinner time. Food was great, still hot and the entire order was correct! I would recommend