“WOW”

Mackle's Table and Taps
Ranked #10 of 110 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went for lunch with my wife and nine year old son and couldn’t have been happier with our choice. Place is very comfortable and Emily, our server was excellent! I had the lobster roll which was ridiculously fresh and tasty. My wife had a salad which she loved and my son was the happiest of the bunch. He is notoriously picky about his chicken tenders and declared them and the wonderfully crunchy fries the best EVER! We can’t wait to go back with the rest of our four sons!

Joe and Yvonne M, Owner at Mackle's Table and Taps, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks you! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We were going to be in the area and decided to give Mackle's a try. I honestly didn't have high hopes, but as we walked up to the doors I started thinking I had underestimated this place. Once inside you feel transported to a Irish pub and not a restaurant in a strip mall. It got even better when we started eating! Truffle fries (this is a LARGE portion - enough for 3), short rib grilled cheese (whoever thought of that is a genius!!) and the LoneStar burger (yum!!!). Our server, Tesia, was on-spot the entire time and could not have been nicer. We even received a discount for being Veterans - wow! Bravo Mackle's, bravo!!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We have been driving by this place for a few years on our way to our son's house in Brighton. I am glad we decided to give it a try. We have been to Black Rock several times as it is right around the corner, but decided to try something different. We were not disappointed. We stopped in around mid-afternoon on our way home so they were not busy at all. The service was great and the food was even better and it came out very quickly. We ordered a couple glasses of wine to go with my salmon club sandwich and my wife's grilled chicken salad. We were both very pleased with our meal and did not even need dinner later as we were still full. The décor is very warm and pleasant and we will most certainly visit here again since we try to stop down and babysit our grandkids once a week.

Joe and Yvonne M, Owner at Mackle's Table and Taps, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Thank you for your patronage!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Ate here for the First time last weekend. Will definitely return. Excellent waitstaff, fast service, excellent food.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We stopped in for dinner and were pleased with the ambiance of the restaurant. Even though it was crowded, it was quiet enough to carry on a conversation. The buffalo style cauliflower appetizer was unusual and tasty. The burger was adequate and the philly steak was unusual. They used beer cheese which made it different but not to our taste. We would go back, but not too soon.