“Best Breadsticks Ever! ”
Review of Gus's Carry Out

Gus's Carry Out
Ranked #12 of 111 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

My family absolutely LOVES the breadsticks with the garlic cheese dip! We also love to get the rib & chicken dinner combo. We love Gus’s!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Those days you just don't want to cook, stop and pick up a Greek salad and a bag of hot bread sticks. Maybe not the healthiest meal, but it is wonderful. They also have very good pizza's and ribs.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Gus's Carryout is convenient when you want to add breadsticks and/or salad to your meal. They have many ready made salads in their fridge by the cash register. The breadsticks are excellent. They sell a cheese on the side that goes perfectly with the breadsticks. Pizza and ribs are pretty popular too. We mainly go here for a salad and breadsticks though. Service is always prompt and professional. The prices are competitive.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Just right, every single time. Primarily a carry-out rib place, but at the Howell location there are two large booths in the pick-up waiting area for dine-in. We use Gus's for carryout Greek salad, ribs, and garlic bread for our large group each summer.

The ribs are done just right, meaty, tasty, and accompanied by the best Greek salad this side of, well, Greece I imagine! Ribs come out right on time, hot enough to still be perfect when arriving home several minutes later. Gus's probably has other items, I've never actually looked. We just phone in ribs & salad, and that's it!

Perfect every time.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I used to live in Howell (30 years) and Gus's carry out is My family's favorite! Their breadsticks are so good that I had to buy a bag (8-10 breadsticks) for each of my kids and 1 for me cuz they would Not share! And the garlic dip ='s Heaven!!!! Great salads too with The BEST Ranch dressing! Wow now I'm missing Gus's ...need to made a trip there really soon!

Been to Gus's Carry Out? Share your experiences!