“Great service and welcome surroundings”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
All Star Coney Island
Ranked #16 of 111 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I, and several friends, meet here once a week for breakfast. Year after year. We always love the service and the food.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Nothing fancy here, just good food at a very reasonable price! Service is prompt and friendly. They offer an expansive breakfast menu, as well as sandwiches, salads and soups. In my opinion, breakfast is best here. They have giant pancakes, great omelets and breakfast bowls. I guarantee you'll have some left over to take home!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We went here for a quick business breakfast prior to a meeting. Overall, the visit was OK.

On the positive side, the prices were very reasonable, the server friendly, and the service very quick (granted, there were only a handful of tables available). There was also a good menu selection.

My only...but it's a significant one....is that I did not enjoy my omelet. I thought it was "rubbery", and a bit bland tasting. Although the rest of the experience was good, the main part...the food...was disappointing.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We sat at the counter and they only served us water. Walked out after 15 minutes of waiting to order our breakfast.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We love to head to All Star for breakfast or lunch. The service is friendly and personal. The food is good coney style food and the prices are very reasonable.

Been to All Star Coney Island? Share your experiences!