“Steady customer”

Sunrise Family Diner
Ranked #12 of 110 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have used this eatery within groups, with just my wife and I, and sometimes just alone. In every instance the food quality, the atmosphere and the wait staff was first rate. I've only had one instance of misunderstanding and it was taken care of within several minutes. I have been in restaurants where if you have an issue you end up waiting and watching those you are with eat and then you get served a replacement when everyone else is finished, not so here, it was fast, efficient, hot on the plate came with an apology. Bottom line, not everything goes your way, but this experience left a lasting good impression and there will be more return visits in the future! I don't see many reviews that will address an issue in a review setting fairly, but this is really an impressive experience for me so I have no problem recommending that you eat there as well. ENJOY!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Good and reasonable sandwiches and salads. Waitstaff is very friendly and attentive. Quality of the food and service is top notch. Even without the Senior Discount we would eat here!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I have had many breakfasts here, and a few lunches. Above average food, and it's often very busy. The wait staff is better some days than others.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Fast friendly breakfast everything is good and your coffee cup will never be empty. Have breakfast here a lot with friends never a bad meal

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We have breakfast here every week. Great food and value for your money. Wait staff efficient and friendly.