“Groom and Grub”
Review of Moe's BarBar Shop

Moe's BarBar Shop
Ranked #34 of 111 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Unique place where you can get a haircut,then go next door for food and drinks. I especially love their Polish Platter Tuesdays. The times I've been there to eat,the food is really good and reasonably priced;when I go for a few drinks,the bar is well stocked, has a friendly staff that are engaging,always striking up a conversation,and the patrons at the bar always are friendly,making for a pleasant visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

We love Moe's for lunch. Creative menu and delicious soup!
Moe's Pickle, The Seafood Bisque and the Bloody Mary are my favorites.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Combination of bar and barber shop. Tried for the first time in early August, then again later in the month. Food was very good, service was as well. Did not get a haircut!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this place ever since they opened. Finally got the chance to stop in today and wish I never did. I understand it is Melon Fest weekend but to only have one server on? Finally able to order a drink and it came in a small plastic Dixie cup. Couple next to us ordered 2 drinks and a order of fries about 40 minutes later the were asked if they wanted to cash out without ever receiving any food. After watching multiple people walk out my guest and I were finally able to cash out after our drinks were long gone and our food never arrived. We were charged for the drinks and food. After informing the server about this she never even apologized. If you ever let any member of this staff take a pair of sheers to your head you are braver than I will ever be.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Not a big selection on the menu but good burgers, fries and onion rings, prices are good, staff is friendly