“Really good”

Great Lakes Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Hudsonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Food was great with great choices! Kids loved the food and it was affordable for our family!Love the general chicken

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Great take out great buffet. I have never had a bad meal. We order from here at least two times if not more a month. The food is very fresh and consistent. Downside, they don't deliver. My rating is for the food only.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Love this place, we order from here often. Always great food and good prices also. The delivery is always hot and freshly made

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I actually received recommendations to try this place from dozens of people so I thought well I HAVE to! I was extremely disappointed. The general tso's chicken was very good but everything else very mediocre at best. Everything was just basic, lo mein tasted very oily, fried rice plain, sweet and sour chicken was soft and soggy ew! Will not come here again!

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Great Lakes has always featured great prices with huge servings. Service is fast! They have both carry out and a seating area.