US$85
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$133
US$110
HIExpress.com
US$110
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$139
US$125
Home2.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Don't waste your time even bothering going to this hotel. First of all, the actual hotel lobby is closed from like 11pm until 6 am so you have to talk to the attendant through a plastic window. Makes me feel a little sketched out and unsafe. I always splurge and get expensive chain hotels like holiday inn, and they've never let me down. Thought I would save some money because this hotel didn't get bad reviews here on TripAdvisor. What a waste of time! I didn't even get as far as getting a room because despite the hugely vacant parking lot, with lots of space to park, the attendant refused to allow me to park my truck and trailer in the parking lot... and this was at 3 am, so...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
KennethABVI, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Regardless of the size of our lot, a truck with an oversized load has only one location that it can properly and legally remain parked, and that is our oversized parking area for trucks, semis, trailers, RVs, and heavy construction (Bulldozers, cranes, etc) While there may be other locations on the lot that APPEAR safe to park, I can assure you, if one of our guests were to attempt to back up and damage your truck, you'd attempt to hold the hotel responsible. We would, and have, gotten negative reviews from waking up guests who have parked laterally across the lot, blocking guests from entering or exiting the lot and asking them to move their truck.

You would've been given 4 options to park your truck. Either on Royal Drive itself on the egress, which is technically off property, but close to the hotel, in the vacant lot next door to Bob Evans directly across the street, in our oversized parking (which was full of oversized vehicles from TREES INC.) or in the very very very large parking lot with overnight semi/trailer parking at the Jackson Crossing Mall.

Again, my apologies that your request to park laterally across the parking lot was denied, however, alternative options were offered.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

The room was clean, quiet, and very inexpensive in comparison
to other available motels. Comfortable and clean beds. Will definitely
stay at Americas Best value again! Stayed for two nights. Great day shift staff.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
KennethABVI, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to compliment our staff and hotel! We truly appreciate your comments, and look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

My husband and I spent Friday 3/17/17 & Saturday 3/18/17 here. You can not get a cheaper rate with a clean room anywhere in this city. The mattress was extremely lumpy and the free wifi did not work. However, the friendly staff helped with the wifi and I would definitely go back! Clean and a reasonable price are my top two priorities!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
KennethABVI, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your taking the time to let us know about your stay! I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were going to stay on Saturday. The room smelled as if someone had been smoking cigars for days, the ceilings are only about six feet high, and you can hear everything from the next room. We also felt incredibly unsafe, and decided not to stay the night!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
KennethABVI, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Please, contact our front desk if you have a legitimate complaint. I apologize that you "felt unsafe", but this is an unreasonable complaint, and without your immediate input, there is little to nothing we can do after the fact. Had a guest been making that much noise, either myself, or any one of our staff members would kindly remind the offending guest that this IS a hotel, and they are disturbing the peace of other guests. A second call, if needed, would be firm and direct, reminding the guest that disturbing others would warrant a wellness check from one of our law enforcement professionals. There would be no third warning.

All rooms in the State of Michigan, per State Law, are non-smoking. If you had an issue with your room smelling of cigarette smoke, we are able to easily accommodate your expectations by immediately moving a guest to a new room. Our Maintenance and Housekeeping staff are also capable of handling simple requests, such as removal of offending odors. It is intriguing that you didn't inform anyone at the front desk of this complaint, as I have absolutely no notes in Housekeeping, Maintenance, Administration, or Front Desk Communication. I very much would like to rectify the issue, but without your immediate input, you would be subjecting the next guest to suffer these same "conditions." I've pulled your file from our reservation system, and tasked the housekeeping team ( a week later, as I receive this review) to ensure the room is not congested with an offending odor. The HeadHousekeeper assures me the room is fine, currently being occupied, but will be tasked with full treatment upon the occupant's departure.

The height of the ceilings in our rooms measure to 7'4" to 8' depending on the room. Not 6 feet. I don't understand why this is a complaint, as I cannot adjust the height of ceilings by request. Also, the complaint attaches the wrong measurement, so I feel this complaint is unwarranted and invalid.

Our property is equipped with audio and visual surveillance, and we have Blackman-Township Police Department doing wellness checks twice a day, and twice at night. All rooms can be locked, and dead-bolted from within, and a staff member is always present at the front desk 24/7.

Honestly, if you had an issue with a room smelling of smoke, a simple room move is in order. If you had an issue with another guest's noise levels, a quick phone call resolves 90% of all noise complaints. Your entire review, I feel, is completely unjustified and may stem from another issue entirely. If you wish to discuss this, please contact my front desk straight away, and ask for "Kenneth". It would benefit my hotel, as well as hopefully resolve any lingering hard-feelings you may still harbor.

I wish you the best of luck in all your travels.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

The rooms at ABVI in Jackson Mi have all been recently remodeled and are very nice. The neds are very comfortable. The front desk staff are always very welcoming and make checking in fast and easy. I was expecting a more run down area and hotel for such a decent price.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 575shawneh
KennethABVI, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

I sincerely want to thank you for your comments. I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your review, it truly helps our location, and lets others who are considering visiting know how much work and love we've put into our rooms.

I hope to see you again soon! Thank you again!