“I told them to make me cry”
Review of Bangkok Taste

Bangkok Taste
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Jenison
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I had the Vegetarian Pad Thai. It was absolutely fantastic. I told them I wanted a 10 on the spicy chart and would be disappointed if I didn't have tears come from my ears. They followed through! I will definitely be back again.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 21 December 2017

They have outstanding Pad Thai. Overtime we go there, that's what we order. We do take out. It's fast and delicious every time.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Dinners had green peppers as almost the sole vegetable; lunch was an absolutely dreadful salad. Really don't know why people like it, since none of it was good--even the spring rolls were mediocre at best.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We have been going here for years and the food is still good, the son cooks his hot so be careful of who is cooking, but will not be back. They have a girl working the front that is awful! We had already walked out once because of her and were hoping our friends would have gotten rid of her but she is still there. Until she is gone we will not return. She is rude and brash and not a nice person!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank RandE772
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Always good food, would recommend for take out as the inside is kind of plain and drab and a little cheesy, would like to see them upgrade the interior and make it nicer to match their slightly high pricing. Maybe obtain a liquor lic. and add beer, wine etc with a bar and TV or good music. The food is usually quite good and do recommend for take out.

Date of visit: August 2017