US$62
US$195
US$156
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$148
US$96
US$80
US$159
US$129
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskparking lotgreat amenitiescomplimentary breakfaststayed one nightgreat roomhiepillowscorkhighwaykeurigkaramihallway
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I chose this hotel because I am a reward member and it was close to Gilmore's Car Museum. I can depend on Holiday Inn Express to be an enjoyable stay. Great amenities: Keurig, Bath & Body Works, USA Today, free cookies in lobby and full, quality complimentary breakfast. Restaurant across the parking lot offered 500 bonus reward points. Our suite was clean and comfortable with a sliding door between rooms. I expected it to be noisy with having a room right off the lobby and the place being full that night but it wasn't. We slept well and were close to everything. Inside and outside are well maintained. Staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Clean, quiet and comfortable.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything you would come to expect from a great stay at Holiday Inn Express.

Room was modern and update. Jill at the front desk was very helpful. If back this way we will stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Stayed here for a night so we could check out a few of the breweries around Kalamazoo. The room was OK but the A/C unit was HORRIBLY noisy. The darned thing sounded like a decrepit old lawnmower. I got almost NO sleep.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hello grasmuss3,

Thank you for choosing us and for leaving a review. I am happy that our location worked for your travel needs. However, it is regrettable that the level of noise from the air condition unit in your room negatively affected your overall satisfaction. Your feedback has been taken into account and will be shared with our maintenance staff. We are confident that necessary steps will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel for 1 night on my way to Chicago. Front desk staff exceeded all expectations. Room was clean and spacious and breakfast was good.

Chris at the front desk at around 9pm on May 31st went above and beyond by helping me with directions and tolls for my drive to Chicago. She never complained and was happy to help she made us feel welcomed at the hotel!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Jan T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

We are delighted that you recently stayed with us and we look forward to welcoming you again to Kalamazoo on your next trip this way.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I stayed in this hotel about a year ago and was not impressed. I have just completed a 4 night stay and felt like I was at a Days Inn. There is no pride in this property. I had to ask for an ice bucket liner my first night. The ice bucket was NEVER emptied/cleaned or liner replaced during the entire stay. One day they did not bother to leave a new shampoo. The housekeepers were definitely not in the military, they have no idea what a "made" bed should look like. The icing on the cake was leaving the Saturday night trash so that I could enjoy it again on Sunday night and all the way up till departure on Monday. Aside from the above, don't plan to charge any electrical equipment in your room. Cords fall out of the plugs - they NEED to be upgraded. How do you ruin a standard Holiday Inn Breakfast. Well, this location is able to do that quite well. We are Spire Elite Members, we stay in IHG properties around the world. This facility needs a serious staff makeover - from top to bottom. I'm sure there are people in the area looking for work who could care more about their work than the staff at this location on Cork Street.

Room Tip: Handicapped travelers should request rooms near the center of the hotel using front parking. End handicapped parking is not acceptable
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Hello briardmom1!

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Express Kalamazoo, MI. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding cleanliness, housekeeping and maintenance. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.