“Top value for money”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen of 5 Bedroom Pool Home Dining Area of 5 Bedroom Pool Home
Pool view
Dining by the Pool
Relaxing at the Pool
The Spa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Top value for money”
Reviewed 4 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Stayed at strombolli court on the last leg of a marathon trip through Florida.
Amazingly, of the 4 places we stayed at, this was the cheapest. However, it was at least the equal of the most expensive accommodation we stayed in on the gulf coast which cost 2.5 times more.
The place is pristine, with large living spaces tastefully decorated and with a nice pool and jacuzzi overlooking a reserve so plenty of privacy.
Have stayed many times in Florida for visiting the parks and this is the best situated yet for me with lots of restaurants and shops between Disney and home( 7 minutes door to door).
Not a case of would we return but when we return.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Rugged travelers
“Beautiful Home”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Our stay was in January '13 and it was the best home we've ever stayed in. Everything was as promised and then some. It was very clean and all the furnishings were first class. It was within 10 minutes of Disney World where we went for 4 days. Shopping and resturants were close by. The pool was by far, our grandkids favorite amenity, they were in it whenever we were there. The beds were wonderful, the kitchen well stocked with appliances{we did quite a bit of cooking} I will tell my friends about this home and hope they can stay there, I know that if we get to go back, I'll give the Melvins a call. Great vacation!!

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great House and Location”
Reviewed 18 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We wanted a relaxing week to re-charge the batteries. The house was lovely and clean with everything we needed, except a cork screw that worked, it has one now. There was some damage to a closet door which I reported and was fixed the same day with out any fuss. We paid to have the pool heated as it was early January and it was great. There is a very good supermarket close by and lots of restaraunts, Houlihan's was good with live music at the outside bar.

Sweden
Reviewed 17 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“I was plesantly surprised with the whole experience.”
Reviewed 14 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

The home was wonderful. We had plenty of room after a hard day at the park or shopping. The location was very good. It was very close to the things we wanted to do. The home was very well furnished. The bedrooms large and nicely appointed. All things worked. This is a place I would love to stay in again.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing