Americas Best Value Inn Lansing
US$110
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$162
Courtyard Lansing(Lansing)
US$144
Courtyard
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2016

the room I had was one the ground floor and facing a large empty open lot that had access to a main street there were no wall, or fences . I felt unsafe. The room was marginal and was never cleaned while I was there for 3 days. They had a tv, microwave and fridge, but only 2 electrical outlets, so I had to choose which item I didn't need and unplug and replug. They had week to week renters that congregated outside . I am a mature woman and I was traveling alone. I would not recommend this place to any traveler.Their idea on a free breakfast where stale plain donuts and coffe with powder creamer,

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gallaghera416
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Hard beds, dirty creaky floors, stained sink with no water pressure, old TV with non-working remote. The whole place is old and run down. Spend a little more and stay somewhere else. You get what you pay for is a lesson well learned here. The guy at the front desk was nice enough, but this entire complex needs to be bulldozed. The nicest thing we saw were three white-tail deer late at night, and they were moving away from the motel too!

Room Tip: turn around and drive away before it is too late!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Gordon-Indiana
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Stayed here overnight, on the way from Ottawa, Canada to Chicago. It was adequate to say the least, and cheap so what do you expect? Breakfast was a joke so don't bother with that! Signed up no to smoke in the rooms or else get charged USD$250.00 fine. So the two guys in the room next door just wander in and out of their room smoking their heads off.... I bet those "good olde boys" didn't get fined! We don't smoke at all. Didn't really feel that safe here so only took out bags out of the car once we were not going out anymore, and firmly locked the door! Restaurants are close by, but you need a car.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Only stay if you bring your crack pipe. We checked in and had to pass those outside smoking crack pipes. That is before finding our room only to have pit bulls charge from the room next door. Yes, I got a refund and went else where. Don't ever stay here, worst experience I have ever had!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2015

My mom and I had each booked a room here for a quick stop in Lansing. My mom was there first and pulled the covers back to find a live roach. She left and called me. We both got our money back but also had a hard time finding another hotel. Save yourself the trouble and just go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family