“Carry out is not the way to go”
Review of Fine China

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fine China
Ranked #302 of 483 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 December 2014 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant before for lunch dining in and I thought it was an average Chinese restaurant experience with a good price on the lunch special. However, my latest visit this past weekend for carry out was terrible. It took quite a while for our good to be prepared and when I opened the food when I got home all of the styrofoam containers had holes in them, like they had been melted or chewed on. The food was hot but the taste was not good. I ordered the sweet & sour chicken. I would not order take out from here again and I question their cleanliness and food safety practices.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I live near this place so I have been here many times. I usually go for their lunch special which is unbeatable. $5 for a large plate of food and an egg roll. I personally feel its the best lunch special in town.

The food is very Americanized but done very well. I have never been disappointing eating here. The food always taste's fresh off the oven. This isn't a gourmet quality place but you're not paying gourmet prices. The hostess is always filling your water and checking in to see how your food is. The decor also matches. Dont very tastefully inside with an Chinese theme.

For a small family business, I truly do enjoy this place. Worth a try, especially if you can get over for the lunch special (11am-2pm)