“New owners? Good is horrible now”
Review of China Garden

China Garden
Ranked #324 of 516 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Wow so different then the last time we had been there. Been a few months. Disgusting looking dumplings, so gross.

Ordered szewaun asked to add pineapple paid extra, no pineapple a couple a veggies I love veggies sickingly sweet sauce. Won't be back do sad.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Of all the Chinese quick takeout places in Lansing, this is my favorite that I've had. I've loved everything I've eaten! From the egg rolls ,to soups, to entree items-I've never been disappointed. The food comes steaming hot! Even when delivered, you have to let your food cool down a little. I so wish they delivered to where I live now. I miss them :(

4  Thank Allison C
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

The food was good. That's the only nice thing about this restaurant. There are broken down pieces of equipment sitting around. The floors were sticky. The tables were not clean. Empty soda bottles thrown in a box along the wall.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I've ordered delivery for lunch a few times from here and I'm always super impressed by how quickly the food arrives and how hot it stays. My favorite thus far is the Buddha's Delight, but their crab rangoons are delicious, too. Definitely a favorite at work.

5  Thank amyadamy
Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

I was very satisfied worth the sesame chicken and fried rice, the egg roll was good also. I was very pleased with the delivery driver she was very friendly.

15  Thank Tomeka D