“Best Thai - Hidden Gem”

Asia's Finest
Ranked #40 of 478 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

We love this place. My fiancé took me here when we first were seeing each other
I thought to myself " I hope this guy knows his Asian food." The food was authentic and prepared with flare!
We recommend the Spring rolls for an appetizer, it is a fresh roll made with cilantro, shrimp and rice noodles.
Their pho is very popular there. We stick to the curry type dishes in the Thai section of the menu. So fresh and delicious!
Service is good too. Give it a try!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This is not your average cookie-cutter Americanized Asian restaurant where everything looks and tastes the same. This restaurant serves several traditional Chinese menu dishes but also has Vietnamese and Thai dishes. These latter two categories lets this restaurant shine. My family and I have eaten here at least a dozen times. Each time, we are amazed at the number of Asian families dining there, the simple clean flavors and the efficient service.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times because there's not much on this side of town and although their Hunan shrimp is decent, I've had bad experiences with multiple other dishes I've tried. Also their prices went up and I definitely don't think they're worth it. My pad Thai was super dry and bland, YUCK. I ended up throwing it out. I've also tried their spicy shrimp and that is not with it either. My husband enjoyed his pho, so I gave 3 stars to level out our experiences.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We traveled for a USTA tournament for my son and read the reviews to choose this place for dinner. Upon arriving we discovered that we were running late and needed to eat quickly to make the next match. After telling the waitress that we were in a hurry she rushed the order and we were able to order and finish our food in 30 minutes. The food was fresh and delicious. We ordered the Pho and the Bun. This was a small restaurant in a shopping strip. I would not recommend going to the lady's room before the meal. I think it really needs help in the updating and cleanliness category.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

This is a small restaurant in an otherwise unremarkable strip mall. Do not let that put you off. The food is delicious. The service is adequate, but sometimes forgetful. Their specialty is Vietnamese, but they also do Thai and Chinese and a variety of other Asian dishes. The prices are bordering on downright cheap, and so so worth it. The only downside is that soups are specific to days only...as in if you want Hot And Sour it is only Tuesday and Thursday... Call ahead if soup is a priority. The Pho is delicious!