“Soooooo.......Good!”

Asia's Finest
Ranked #47 of 512 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Normally, I do not frequent restaurants at strip malls, but after eating at Asia's Finest, I just might change my mind. We have now eaten there twice in one week. What a delightful surprise. We had the Chinese and Vietnamese. We can hardly wait to go back and try the Thai food. Service was great and food was amazing. What more could you ask for.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 4 March 2017

This was my first visit, and I'll definitely be back. My new company is nearby and we ran into a group of co-workers, so I gather this is quite the hotspot for members of my organization. I had the Bun Ga Xao, stir-fried chicken with vermicelli, and it was absolutely delicious. The greens and sprouts were fresh and crisp, and the chicken was cooked perfectly. I thought I was reasonably good with chopsticks, but rice noodles was a fun learning experience! My neighbor had Vietnamese spring rolls that were so gorgeous I know I'll have to try them next time. The lady across from me had a nice chicken with coconut milk curry and it looked beautiful. Even the old classic Chinese dishes looked good. The server was very nice and friendly, and even after the whole restaurant filled up and she was practically on a dead run she didn't forget about us. Decor is somewhat plain. I didn't use the restroom, but the place seemed very clean. Will definitely be back! Already have my next meal all picked out. :)

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Soup was warm, tasty and filling. Side dishes of bean sprouts and fresh greens to add were crisp and fresh.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

We love this place. My fiancé took me here when we first were seeing each other
I thought to myself " I hope this guy knows his Asian food." The food was authentic and prepared with flare!
We recommend the Spring rolls for an appetizer, it is a fresh roll made with cilantro, shrimp and rice noodles.
Their pho is very popular there. We stick to the curry type dishes in the Thai section of the menu. So fresh and delicious!
Service is good too. Give it a try!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2016

This is not your average cookie-cutter Americanized Asian restaurant where everything looks and tastes the same. This restaurant serves several traditional Chinese menu dishes but also has Vietnamese and Thai dishes. These latter two categories lets this restaurant shine. My family and I have eaten here at least a dozen times. Each time, we are amazed at the number of Asian families dining there, the simple clean flavors and the efficient service.

Date of visit: August 2016