“Clean and pleasant, food was disappointing ”
Review of Asia's Finest

Asia's Finest
Ranked #45 of 516 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I had hunan chicken combination for lunch. The restaurant was clean, bright, and we'll staffed. I was disappointed that there was nothing exceptional or even interesting about my meal. I know I probably shouldn't expect greatness from hunan chicken, and I might have found a more interesting choice on the Vietnamese section of the menu. I might return and try something more adventurous, but probably not.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped after a work meeting. Seated quickly; attentive staff; presented clean; seats about 70. Menu had something from each culture with decent prices. Ordered Vietnamese spring roll and Pad Thai Shrimp. Both were good. Saw some other entrees that looked good as well.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

If you haven't tried Asia's Finest, you should. The overall quality of their food has been very consistent in our experiences there. Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai are all quite good on a varied menu. The prices are average for Lansing, not the cheapest but not too overpriced. We usually get at least one Pho offering and they are all very good (Pho Thai Chin). The restaurant seems quite clean but the service can be spotty depending on the kitchen personnel. The servers are usually attentive and work hard; on this visit we had to wait almost 40 minutes for our food after we ordered (only 2 people working in the kitchen at 6:00 -7:45 on this Sat. evening.). Still worth the trip.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Normally, I do not frequent restaurants at strip malls, but after eating at Asia's Finest, I just might change my mind. We have now eaten there twice in one week. What a delightful surprise. We had the Chinese and Vietnamese. We can hardly wait to go back and try the Thai food. Service was great and food was amazing. What more could you ask for.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

This was my first visit, and I'll definitely be back. My new company is nearby and we ran into a group of co-workers, so I gather this is quite the hotspot for members of my organization. I had the Bun Ga Xao, stir-fried chicken with vermicelli, and it was absolutely delicious. The greens and sprouts were fresh and crisp, and the chicken was cooked perfectly. I thought I was reasonably good with chopsticks, but rice noodles was a fun learning experience! My neighbor had Vietnamese spring rolls that were so gorgeous I know I'll have to try them next time. The lady across from me had a nice chicken with coconut milk curry and it looked beautiful. Even the old classic Chinese dishes looked good. The server was very nice and friendly, and even after the whole restaurant filled up and she was practically on a dead run she didn't forget about us. Decor is somewhat plain. I didn't use the restroom, but the place seemed very clean. Will definitely be back! Already have my next meal all picked out. :)