“Not the best for Thai”

Asia's Finest
Ranked #52 of 505 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I've had much better Thai food in Lansing than I've had here. If you want Thai, go to Taste of Thai in East Lansing or go to Naing Myanmar in Lansing (just North up the road on Cedar St). I've also tried their Chinese and was very disappointed.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

First time to eat here today, and it was on the recommendation of a friend. They have Japanese, Thai and Chinese options for meals, both lunch and dinner. Their egg drop soup was very good. I also had the Pad Prik which had mushrooms, onions, green onions and green peppers over rice with a very nice soy sauce. Really good plate of food! And, good service.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Real good food. Very clean restaurant. Staff was very friendly. Easy to get there right off Cedar Street and I-96. Will come back

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I had hunan chicken combination for lunch. The restaurant was clean, bright, and we'll staffed. I was disappointed that there was nothing exceptional or even interesting about my meal. I know I probably shouldn't expect greatness from hunan chicken, and I might have found a more interesting choice on the Vietnamese section of the menu. I might return and try something more adventurous, but probably not.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped after a work meeting. Seated quickly; attentive staff; presented clean; seats about 70. Menu had something from each culture with decent prices. Ordered Vietnamese spring roll and Pad Thai Shrimp. Both were good. Saw some other entrees that looked good as well.