“Try the Chubby Mary (but only if you like smoked fish)”
Review of The Cove

The Cove
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Leland
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Quite the atmosphere of old fishing memorabilia, including old outboards! Food was good and the Chubby Mary was a new experience. Were as accommodating as possible for my carb-less diet requirements. Worth a try!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Took a motorcycle ride to Leland and decided on Fishtown. Decided on the Cove. Sat on the patio and had one of their Chubby Mary's. The drink was good and my wife and I both of us had the fish sandwich. It was fresh and good. Great lunch and great scenery.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We were visiting the area and this was our first dinner on the trip. We weren't very impressed. The prices are a bit steep for what it is and the fruit flies were out of control. I think that is what made the meal even more disappointing. The service was good (it wasn't busy at all) and watching the salmon jump did add some entertainment value to the meal.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I just came for my first visit and this will now be an annual trip! I was just here on a girls trip and we started our day off here for a famous Chubby Mary! My friends were not as curious as I was and they had a standard bloody Mary. I went all out and wanted the full experience with the Chubby fish! Thank goodness for our bartender! She had to give me full instructions on how to prepare and eat the fish! I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of the fish! It was not overly fishy and had a great smoky taste! I also had a cup of the clam chowder and it was yummy! If you go there, depending on the time of year, go out back on the deck and see if the Salmon are jumping in the water! We had a great time watching this take place!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The food was wonderful and great service. My husband had the Cherry Chicken Salad sandwich and I had fish tacos. Both came with crispy real potato fries. The fish in the taco was lightly breaded, flaky and mellow so it was delicious. We both enjoyed our meal.

1  Thank KathyKenai