“Very Tasty Sub!”

Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #106 of 278 Restaurants in Livonia
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I visited Jersey Mike's today which was their opening day in Livonia and I was pleasingly surprised! I've never had one and loved the fact that the ingredients were freshly made.
The staff were highly efficient and accurate which is unusual for a first day. I compliment
them on performing above expectations on such stress. The line was out the door but everyone kept their cool and the line moved quickly. I ordered a #13 and loved it! I surely will be back. Good Job!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This is a sandwich/sub shop that has been in business since 1956. The staff was friendly, the restaurant was clean and the ingredients were fresh. I had the Jersey Mike's Famous Philly. The meat was tender, juicy and tasty, nicely grilled onions, cheese on a nice, soft sub roll. I will go back to have their signature Italian sub.

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!