“Amazing student cooks”

American Harvest Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
American Harvest Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 275 Restaurants in Livonia
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 7 Mile Road
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We were out for a nice meal and 2 restaurants had over 1 hr wait. We called American Harvest and were given 5 min to mall the last reservation at 7p.m. We are greatful we took the reservation. The meal was fantastic. The service is second to none. The best lineup of deserts you will ever eat. A must eating place to eat future chief prodigies.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

We went on Asian night and the pad Thai was super excellent. I enjoyed their salads and seared tuna as well. My biggest disappointment is that I couldn't use my Open Table gift cards because they don't take American Express. The desserts were out of this world. I'd be happy to go again. Everything is served buffet style and it's hard to get a reservation. Their planned menu is on their website. People were dressed business casual to casual.

1  Thank sparklesque
Reviewed 2 November 2015

It is almost impossible to believe that my exquisite meal was prepared by students. I ordered the ahi tuna. It was served with white asparagus, grilled corn, diced tomatoes, scalloped potatoes and a delicious sauce. Although the portion was more than adequate, my stomach was calling for more.
Anyone who does not try dining at the American Harvest restaurant does not know what they are missing !

Reviewed 23 April 2015

The offerings are definitely not your ordinary restaurant fare. Presentation is lovely. Dessert display is outstanding -- so many choices, some look too pretty to eat. I have never had one that wasn't delicious!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

My wife and I have been to American Harvest dinner buffet a couple of times with a different couple each time. We have all found it to be wonderful experience. The dinner buffet is generally served on Thursday and Friday with two seatings. The first seating begins at 5:30 and the second seating is at 7:00. The schedule of the students and staff makes it necessity to make sure they are serving on the week you plan to attend so check the web site. Each week has a different theme so check the web site to to match your interest in the food to be served so again check the web site. The themes are: American Regional, European (French, German and Italian), South American & Latin American, Asian and Student Practicals that are a of the different themes. We have tried the European and the Student Practicals and both have been excellent. I enjoy tasting samples of each item then going back for more on the ones I liked best making sure to save room for the wonderful deserts. The only complaint I would have is that some of the dishes were being served at a temperature that was to low for my taste. I really think you will enjoy the experience. I know my wife, friends and I have.

2  Thank MLarmee