“Horrible Service”
Review of Bob's Big Boy

Bob's Big Boy
Ranked #136 of 275 Restaurants in Livonia
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This was our favorite Big Boy location. I don't know what's going on, but it sure has changed. Our server was Katelyn. My dog could have been a better server. We had one set of silverware for 3 people, even though we asked for silverware. We got up and got our own. Our food sat in the window for 10 minutes. The cook yelled "I've been trying to find you for 10 minutes." Keep in mind, she only had 3 tables and the restaurant wasn't busy. We helped ourselves to coffee and water refills AND poured coffee for another table. She never asked if our food was okay or if we wanted dessert. I hate leaving such a negative review, but she clearly needs training or simply is in the wrong profession. Surprisingly, the food was really good even though it sat in the window for 10 minutes. We barely left a tip and we usually leave 20-25%. Her loss.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Sunday morning, and we waited over an hour for breakfast. Food was OK, but not for the wait! Would not go back.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Very average at best, waiter had a poor attitude. salad bar was not well stocked and the lettuce looked old

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I was excited to dine here as a family of 5, as I remember enjoying a classic Big Boy sandwich and hot fudge cake with my family as a child! I was not disappointed, the food was great at this location! All 5 of us enjoyed it, especially the hot fudge cake! The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars was because of the service we received. Our waitress was slow to check on us and not very friendly. The manager, however, made up for that in the end! He went out of his way to make sure all 3 of my children got balloons on their way out, as they were struggling to undo them from the statue. Great customer service, very much appreciated!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have been a customer at this Big Boy for nearly 25 years. I particularly enjoy going here for breakfast. The wait staff is friendly and the Big Boy food choices are always well made.

Been to Bob's Big Boy? Share your experiences!