US$116
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
US$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$109
US$136
US$122
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Best Western Detroit Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
US$95
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$114
US$109
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$129
Residence Inn Detroit Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
US$107
All reviewsfront deskon wednesdaysvisiting relativesroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastgood sizewaffle makerwould definitely stay here againout of statefridge and microwavethe young ladyconvenient locationnataliehousekeepingjacuzzi
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Third time staying here over the years, and has definitely gone downhill. Check in was fine, friendly desk clerks. Assigned room was musty and stale when you first entered. Unfortunately smokers area right at the entrance of hotel so air conditioner drew the smoke in. Rug in room was dirty, hair bead, toenail and bobby pin found on the rug. Supposedly cleaned room everyday which I thought included vacuuming but apparently not. Same trash behind the door after staying five nights. One day came back to our room and found that it wasn't even made up. When asking the cleaning people to clean they told us they were done for the day! Really? What happened to customer service and all that. The hotel is conveniently located to many retail stores and easy access to highway. This is why I've used it in the past and booked it in August. Last time staying here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I love the comfort of the fantasy rooms. It has a convenent location to resturants, and intertainment. I recommend it to all my friends and family. So bring your family, bring your spouse, or just for business. Its an experience you'd never forget

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank pussyliesious
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The rooms were comfortable. The beds were a bit on the soft side, for my taste, but there were plenty of outlets!
The staff put this experience over the top! My son left his class ring behind, which he realized an hour down the road.
He called straightaway. He spoke to Kim, who took the information. She called him back within five minutes.. with the ring! They will mail it to our home.
We are quite pleased to say the least!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed there everything was nice. The rooms were great. The manager rog was super nice! The front desk lady Nicole was very helpful and Sherri's breakfast was delicious! Thanks for such a great stay on our vacation!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I been to many Comfort Inn, and this was the worst. The hotel itself is ok, for standards. The service and amenties is my issue. When I first arrived I expected a printer and computer to be there and be in working condition. Every Comfort Inn has a Printer and Computer! The printer and computer were both out of service(ok things happen), as the piece of paper stated. I ask the front lady when I was checking in if she could print me one page of something I needed to print out since their printer was out. She refused and said I need to go find one. I had to drive to Office Max down two miles or 3 miles from the hotel and print out one paper that I paid for at Office Max. I stayed two nights here. Breakfest is was limited compared to most Comfort Inn's I been too. The first day, I requested turkey mean products for breakfest since they have a sign that says you can request it up arrival for breakfest. The employee female who was very nice brought out some cold turkey patties. The next day for breakfest, I ask again for turkey meat for breakfest a different White female employee(told her I don't usually eat pork) her response was the meat in the current serving plate in the breakfest room was turkey links and people don't always eat pork products. I went along with it as she seemed to understand nowadays people eat different type of foods. All this was witness visually and verbally to the White female employee in front of a couple next to me sitting down at one of the table. As I took the so called turkey links, which I thought it was, the couple next to me said it was pork links. I attempted to try it and it was in fact pork and not turkey. I didn't want make a scene, but was not happy about being lied too. Imagine if I was Muslim or Jewish practicing. Since most of them won't eat any pork. The only thing good out that came out this location of a Comfort Inn experience was I did get 1st floor room and Jacuzzi room, which I intially didn't reserve online. Their front door entrance is a little outdated as in their not auto. Played music all over the hotel speakers outside and inside but not the second day? Location of the hotel is ok. Some employees there need to be better trained. I still have not recieved a phone call from the company's headquaters out of state, as I was supposed to about my experience at this place. No fridge or microwave! I notice many Metro Detroit hotels and inns are like this! Also No smoking in the rooms, which was a plus!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo