Ventura Motel
ComfortInn
US$129
US$99
Groupon.com
Summers Inn Ludington(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Viking Arms Inn(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$260
Best Western Lakewinds(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$176
Nader's Motel & Suites(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$150
Lighthouse Motel(Ludington)
US$138
The Inn at Ludington(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$202
Travelocity
All reviewsgreat locationroom was cleanvisit ludingtondowntownferrytubmi
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We book another hotel on line and when we got the confirmation it was for the next day, and there was no one at the front desk, just a number to call. It was 9:00 at night and We just wanted to get some shut eye after driving 10 hours.We went down the street to the. Ventura and could not have asked for a nicer man. We told him our predicament and he gave us an older room with a non working jaccuzzi for only $60. After we got settled in the gentleman called the room to make sure everything was o.k.. We were only there for 7 hours as we were leaving on the ferry at 7:30. We will stay again when we travel on the ferry.

Room Tip: . The room was dated but very clean. Biggest bed I've ever seen.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon R
Reviewed 25 August 2016

As others have mentioned the motel is very dated but it has been well maintained and is reasonably clean. If you get a room with a luv tub which is advertised on the sign out from do not expect much. The faucets have been removed so you cannot fill the tub. We found it very amusing. We had 6 couples staying for the weekend and 2 of the couple were charged more than the others for some unknown reason.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2016

It's old and dated but the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Window air conditioner worked fine. The parking lot is extremely tight, we were lucky to get our boat parked in the small lot .

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Overpriced for what it is. Rooms fairly clean, but dated, air conditioner filthy, clerk tried to rip us off of $15 for a rollaway bed in cash and refused to give us a receipt, we refused and he backed down. Expect he intended to pocket the cash. Refrigerator in the room does not work, would suggest looking elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jan M
Reviewed 11 September 2015

It started with my phone reservation. Right, no online reservations available. I was quoted a price of $99. I asked for a confirmation number and was told that I did not need one. No confirmation available via email either. I needed a room and gave it a shot. It was very clean and old! Bed was comfortable, but window air conditioner aimed at our heads. WiFi was unreliable. I had to go to the main office to connect. Had to hang a suit bag over bathroom window as the curtain was very thin. The room itself was large. When I checked in I was given what looked like a receipt from my credit card that the lady wrote the password for the internet on. The receipt when I looked later had no charges on it. When I checked out next day charge was $122.10. When I asked for a listed receipt, manager said his wife gave me one last night. Which she did not do! He gave me a hand written generic receipt for$122.10. nothing to show room price or taxes. It was ok for one night, but would not suggest anything longer. No, I would never go back.

Room Tip: Rooms nearer office have better wifi.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family