“Large variety; all-you-can-eat”

Fuji Japanese Buffet
Ranked #11 of 126 Restaurants in Madison Heights
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My family love seafood and this buffet had a large variety of it and they said that it was delicious. I would say that for the quality and cleanliness the price is too high, servants could care less and you would want the place to be a bit cleaner. They also have a big variety of sushi, but I have tried better sushi elsewhere.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Only complaint is lack of desserts. But when you have all you can sushi, lobster and crab legs, you would not have any more room for desserts. We all enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I love the fact that you can get fresh sushi all the time. It is a bit pricey but the value is there.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I know, how different can you make a Chinese buffet. Yes I know it says Japanese but lot of the food is basically Chinese (what I mean is Asian flavored). The Sushi bar is the largest I have ever seen. The variety is amazing. There is a massive amount of seafood. so if you are looking for crab, shrimp, Sushi, Sashimi or fish, this is the place. The usual buffet suspects are also available for those who go to eat chicken wings at an Asian buffet. Several soups, steamed items, including chicken feet (proof of authentic Asian people who eat here). The place was very crowded on Sunday. I hear weekends are the busy time. Friday's have lobster in addition to their very generous variety of Seafood. Honestly there are way too many items for any person to even sample a little of everything. The buffet is massive, they are well staffed and food is fresh. Cold items cold, hot items hot. It does it all taste the same, I am always concerned about this with massive amounts of food. I am not a huge fan of Chinese buffet places, but this one earned at least another visit the next time I am in that area.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I had to look for another eating spot since Tokyo Buffet has been closed for a long. My sister shared this experience with me. Fuji Japanese Buffet is excellent, there is something for everyone. I can't imagine anyone going there not finding something that they like. There is a large variety of seafood, chicken, pork, beef and all the sides. The place is clean and the service is good. I did not like the fact that they limit you to one cluster of crab legs at a time. I understand because people waste food, but it should be at least 2. I am older and I just do not like getting up again. I usually fix my plate maybe 2 with whatever I am going to eat and I'm done. Things just do not taste same the second time around.