“Excellent McDonalds”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #44 of 126 Restaurants in Madison Heights
Description: Come visit us at 32811 Stephenson Hwy in Madison Heights. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We arrived just as it was time for the breakfast to lunch changeover. We ordered the McChickens which were fresh prepared for us and were crispy and excellent. Service was fast and friendly and based on this visit this is an excellent stop just off I75 at Fourteen Mile Road

Reviewed 14 March 2017

McDonald's is know for fast, but this place was very fast at the drive up window. Kudos all around! I ordered a Big Mac meal and sometimes that can take little while.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

First time visiting an American McDonald's, staff were polite, food was lovely and the portion of the drinks and food were huge!

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Mcdoubles were fresh and hot. ordered through drive thru. service was prompt and would return again if in the area

Reviewed 3 December 2015

I tried to address the cold food there and the manager wrote me back and said I could order it fresh cooked. My hotel was across the street, but I even ate in, ordered the burgers fresh cooked and they were still cold. I think fresh cooked means they nuke them from the steam trays not actually grill them on demand. They managed to mess up my order frequently, Only had to use on Thurday nights occasionally when hotel didn't serve dinner.