Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful Work! Very Nice Service

Beth makes beautiful pieces and I love my butterfly! Comes with wrapping too! Plenty of options... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
alexmU1089RS
via mobile
You'll want to take them all home with you!

Reviewed 11 August 2020
Kritty49878
Rapid River, Michigan

All reviews nature inspired each piece one of a kind ambassador handcrafted necklace shop capture community sustainable buying metal michigan art beauty material treasure
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2020

As a self-proclaimed Yooper Ambassador, I cannot recommend BMJ highly enough! Not only are these the most quality pieces I've ever owned, but I love that she gets her inspiration from places in the UP that are near and dear to my heart (Pictured Rocks/Grand Portal, Twelve Mile Beach, the Au Train, Two-Hearted and Chocolay rivers, etc.). Her nature-inspired pieces accent my lifestyle, and they are also eco-friendly - the copper in her pieces are recycled from a UP mine. And if all this wasn't reason enough to like them, they also give back to their community by creating "fundraiser jewelry" where portions of the proceeds benefit places like the children's museum, art center, and public library.

If you want to see all this jaw-dropping gorgeous in the same place, take a ride into Marquette and visit their storefront on Washington Street. They're beautiful on their website, but they're downright magnificent in person! You can see the quality of the metalwork shining through every piece, but I'll warn you: you'll want to take them all home with you!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 10 July 2020

If you want something to treasure and remember your U.P. adventure, look no further! Such creative jewelry with a deep connection to the U.P. of Michigan! I love that everything is recycled metal and created with an eco-friendly processes!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 16 June 2020

If you are traveling to the U.P. and would like some beautiful, custom-made local jewelry, this is the place to go. This is also a great place to have custom wedding bands made.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 16 June 2020 via mobile

Husband bought me my first piece of jewelry from Beth Millner Jewelry in July 2015. Each piece is beautiful and unique. We even got matching wedding bands for our 15th anniversary! Highly recommend purchasing from them! Will be buying again soon!

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 16 June 2020

Beth Millner Jewelry is top notch and the perfect accessories to show your love of nature and the beautiful art of Michigan! Always of highest quality and perfect for every occasion...

Date of experience: June 2020