“Slow service and sub par food.”

Oscar's Restaurant & Entrtnmnt
Ranked #76 of 153 Restaurants in Midland
Reviewed 24 May 2018

In a pinch i might grab a quick bite, but this place mediocre at best. If I had read the reviews I would not have gone. It appears that the management is not paying attention.

This place cares so little about customers that the bathroom facilitie has a gash in the wall from the door handle, filled with paper towels, missing tiles laying on the floor behind the toilet, a one inch gap in the door so everyone can look at you while doing your business-and the ladies room smelled awful.

Wish I would have left before ordering food.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This place seemed to have really gone down hill. Service took forever and drinks were weak. I live downtown so I'll probably be back but not very often.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The tables and floor were dirty. We had to ask to get our table cleaned. The chicken panini was dry and the Cobb salad was very average. Service was friendly.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Was in town for a private event and went into the bar area after the event. Food is bar fare, but tasty. Good drinks.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in before a game. I had the Reuben, my husband had the pest chicken panini. The fries were good. The Reuben was not very good, sliced deli corn beef that was dried and tough, sauerkraut was bland, rinsed too much. My husband said his sandwich was pretty boring as well. Doubt we would return.