Free cancellation until 05/08
US$44
US$34
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hostal Casa Ivana(Leon)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$15
Hotels.com
US$56
US$25
US$50
  • Breakfast included
Hostel El Albergue(Leon)(Great Value!)
US$12
Hostelworld.com
US$132
All reviewsupstairs roomowners johnjohn makesfloor fanthe kitchenfew dollarsgreat conversationgreat hostsother guestseach morningmangofresh juicequiet streetnice rooma great place to staycommon areasstayed here for nights
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Quiet and welcoming place with friendly and helpfull owners, spacy rooms, good coffee , and a lush garden to relax!
El Nancite is close by the main square and you can park your car in front of the place.

Room Tip: the rooms at the back are more quiet
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
John C, Owner at Guesthouse El Nancite, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here - we had the room pictured here and we loved the decor and space. The garden was also nice to relax in after exploring the city. John kindly arranged us a taxi from the airport and that made our arrival swift and easy!

The included breakfast was freshly prepared each morning and came with the most amazing fresh juice and great coffee.

It was also useful to be able to store drinks in the kitchen fridge as Leon is very hot in March!

I didn't realise they had rooms with AC so if I returned I would ask for one as we found the ceiling fan wasn't enough to cool the room at night (it was extremely hot in Leon during our stay). Perhaps a floor fan would be more effective?

As stated in other reviews the wifi is switched off when not in use but the router is in the lobby so you can just turn it on when needed.

Leon is small so it was an easy walk to all the main attractions from the B&B.

I would highly recommend this place!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
John C, Owner at Guesthouse El Nancite, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank You so much Naomi for your kind review. And I really appreciate your suggestions. It is an inspiration to continue and improve our place, thanks to great people like you. Happy travels! And I hope we see you again some day. John

Reviewed 27 March 2017

This was our arrival point in Nicaragua and Mid-America after a long flight from Europe. Arranged airport pick-up by the owner at reservation and it worked out perfectly! Nice room with lots of space. Clean and safe. The owners are really friendly, helpful and had time to talk to us while preparing our breakfast. Fresh fruits on-site and nice garden. We had one of the double-rooms on the two second floor with our own balcony.

Room Tip: Chose second floor rooms with balcony. They are great value.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the beautiful El Nancite and were very warmly welcomed by our host (Maria?). We had booked a private bedroom but she very nicely showed us some other rooms that were available. The room was clean and comfortable, and the common areas were beautiful. The breakfast was amazing! Homemade juice and mangoes from the garden. And I very much enjoyed spending the morning chatting with our host and learning more about León. It felt more like a home stay than a hotel. She also very kindly allowed us to keep our room for a few extra hours so we could
explore the city, and helped us find a taxi when it was time to leave. The only suggestions I could make are that the downstairs room was a bit dark, and the wifi only works in the common areas. Otherwise an amazing stay, I would recommend El Nancite to anyone!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I stayed at El Nancite for a full week. The owners John and Ledis have built a beautiful spot right in the heart of Leon, very near the Iglesia de El Calvario. I looked at the smaller first floor rooms and they are very nice, but I was convinced to spend a few dollars more for a large upstairs room when I saw the amazing view of the facade of El Calvario from the front patio of the room. The gardens are large and beautiful, and the rooms and common areas are nicely decorated with local artwork. John makes a great breakfast every morning and provides great conversation, sharing his experiences of living in the region for a number of years. I hope to return to Leon someday and I will head directly to El Nancite.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo